21st century is the world of technology. Everyone wants easy and pre-platted work. Now creating the online itineraries has become so easy. Save time and save money.
Why Increase your Hotel Exposure on OTA’s?
- Increased visibility while travellers search online
- Boost in bookings through the billboard effect on hotel’s own website and offline by travellers who discover the hotel through OTA’s
- Creates interest, develops brand recognition and familiarity
- Increased searches for the hotel online
- Trip planning is made fun with TripHobo’s smart and intuitive trip planner. With over 200,000 user generated itineraries, you can choose between an existing itinerary or plan your own trip. Read about more than 14000 destinations across the world and explore useful tips to create your trip plan.
- TripIt can build an itinerary based on your travel confirmation emails. Simply forward all of your booking emails – flight, hotel, car rental, and others – to firstname.lastname@example.org , and TripIt will create a single itinerary within minutes.
- With 85% of travelers bringing their mobile device on their trips, it becomes crucial for travel companies to connect and engage with their clients during their entire journey. mTrip provides a comprehensive and innovative mobile solution to engage customers after booking, before departure and at destination.
- Mygola has changed its business model to become a one-stop-shop for travel itineraries, abandoning its previous trip planning portal.
- Staycations—leisure trips to nearby destinations—were at one time a by-product of a poor economy. Now an increasing number of travelers look for experiences at hotels in their own backyards.
- HolidayMe is a Dubai-based travel startup that offers customizable tour packages including hotels, activities and transfers. The startup is focused on the Middle East in its early stages.
I hope the article was helpful. Do share your views if you have any.