• Have a clearly targeted audience (domestic or inbound). Mixing both will be challenging as the needs and expectations differ widely
• Based on the target market, participate in the bigger international events like ITB Berlin or WTM London. If focused on the domestic market, consider TTF, IITT, IITM among others. Attached is the upcoming Trade events to plan for 2016.
• Promote your 7, 14, 21 nights packages through online travel agencies like Booking.com, Make My trip, Cleartrip, Agoda etc. A ready list of promotions attached for your reference.
• Promote your packages through offline travel agencies specialising in Wellness travel like Signature Holidays
• Co-promoting with Non Profit Organisations like Smile Foundation, World Vision will help in brand visibility.
• Identify local niche travel segments by working with the clubs like OWC (overseas Women’s Club) to target leisure travellers.
• Digital Marketing through blogs, newsletter, social media etc will help is brand visibility
Attached is the Sample Marketing Plan to help you serve better. Do let us know if it helps you plan for 2016.